Think Milwaukee is ready for the likes of Ball ‘n Biscuit? Well, we’re ready to grow! If you love us, let the world know by nominating Ball n’ Biscuit as “best caterer” on the Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee ballot. And don’t stop with us! Keep it going by nominating all of your local favorites — your recommendations mean the world to independent businesses like ours.
We are beyond excited to be the official food vendor for re:Craft & Relic! This event is going to be big: Two days of shopping, food and entertainment with 200+ makers and artisans who re-purpose/reclaim/recycle materials in creating their crafts. Ball ‘n Biscuit is providing the food, and Table of Contents Vintage Rentals is designing the decor for both our food stations and our bar.
re:Craft & Relic
When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24
Where: Milwaukee County Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Rd.
How much: Tickets range from $5 – $20 and can be purchased online ’til April 7.
Come visit us!
Dinner of love and Friendship. Family style seating, 6 courses plated dinner: $76.00 plus tax. BYOB!
For the Saturday, February 13th dinner, reservations are filling up and both dates have limited seating. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, reservations and general questions. Come and enjoy music, friendship – old and new – and great food in a cozy, intimate space. 1737 N. Palmer St Milwaukee, 53212.
- Shaved Fennel, arugula and Gruyere Salad with lemon garlic vinaigrette
Vegan version available
- Sear Crusted Ahi Tuna topped with ginger aioli on wonton chip
Vegan – Cactus Ragu on tortilla chip…
- Shrimp and Queso empanada with roasted poblano and cilantro crema
Vegan – soy chorizo and potato with avocado poblano cream
- Argentinian Malbec Drunken Noodles with Mushrooms and Satori cheese
Vegan Version available
- Ancho Chili. Coffee Pork Loin Roulade with white crab, cream cheese stuffing and served with a root vegetable mash
Vegan – Seitan Roulade stuffed with veggie stuffing and a root vegetable mash
- Flourless chocolate cake (vegan version) and a mango coconut sorbet
- Colombian Dark roast coffee with chartreuse crème Chantilly
Vegan – Coconut Crème
Celebrate love and let us put a spell on you!